Saturday 16 September 2023

♾Borrador Infinity

 I  feal the cure 

it s  growing good

nasty my soul for all this thought 

if you want a show

change  the stación

for taste

 all that blood 

now

 I feal me 

broke


if today you want

a big grat song

change the sensation

for a better world



if you have the flow

and you like hip hop

play fuking button for skip this song

you remember what you want?

when you sold youl soul?




I just broke your heart

for  a sumission

maybe I need go on 

  Leather  in my mouth

if I cant sing songs 

better lose my soul

becouse understund 

that I born for that



are you maso?

are you psico ?

are you sado?

why I like you?


the road

youknow

no way my love

myself is done

its time to grow

 


hola hijo de puta

como  vos te va?

un poco de veneno para comunicar


me nace desde adentro

no lo puedo parar 

los traumas de la infancia 

que están por explorar 


mi mierda son canales

que tengo pa expresar

un poco de violencia pa la comunidad


suenan todos lo mismo

no dicen la verdad

arreglan los termitas

pa poder escalar


la prosa es otra cosa

realidad misteriosa

brilla como la joya

 de todo gran placer


el alter del ego

rendido guerrero 

el arte del bueno 

persiste en el sueño 


te cuento los cuento

te marcó la cancha

el techo es el precio

que le pongo al Alma


soy libre en el juego

si pierdo lo acepto

no hay mares que apaguen mi sed 

 mundo nuevo



mate yo mis miedos

ya no pierdo mi tiempo

el fruto es el silencio

de mi Alma hoy latiendo


construye un panorama

donde  no sobraba el arte

de tanto a vos am-arte

la sangre me secaste

No comments:

Post a Comment